By Jiang Junlu, Jin Shan

Benjamin, an American electronic engineer, holds dual Ph.D.s and has rich experience in the high-tech electronic engineering industry. He recently accepted a job offer from a large well-known Chinese enterprise and started to consider living in China with his wife Rose and 19-year-old son Frank.  Benjamin hopes Rose will enjoy life in China, and find a job as well. Frank wants to attend a top Chinese university to study oriental culture and takes part-time jobs during the summer and winter breaks in order to enrich his social experience. Now, the Benjamin family comes to us with their questions about acquiring a visa to China.

On July 1st, 2013, the PRC Exit-Entry Administrative Law (the “Exit-Entry Administrative Law”) came into force. Its supporting regulation, the PRC Administrative Regulation of Entry and Exit of Aliens (the “Administrative Regulation”) will take effect on September 1, 2013.
Continue Reading New Regulations on Alien’s Residence, Work, and Study in PRC